Thursday, February 4, 2010

How To Not Be Jealous Of Sister How Do I Deal With A Jealous Sister-in-law?

How do I deal with a jealous sister-in-law? - how to not be jealous of sister

It is always a rush and wants me to do things their way indirectly. It is really annoying. She is the sister of my husband and I say, but it is so, if you do not know. She is jealous that my son, he was the first grandchild. She has two daughters, but it is the first child and enjoys the attention. It's like if you want all the good things for their daughters, but things are for my son .. cheap

4 comments:

B is for Brutus said...

****** Slap

jakesmom... said...

Who is on what ???????????? jealous

missybit... said...

You should sit down and talk to his sister for him. Talk about what you are not satisfied, he said, explaining exactly how to make better use of the problem. Sure, you have to talk very much about her.
Her husband is the only one who can solve this problem. Tell him I think it will be a good choice for them. Try to treat his two children very much like his own son. Keep doing this and you will see that your sister will be better and have a respectful way to think of you. I know it is difficult to manage, but it is work.

StarGazer ♥ said...

Aww, sorry. This is the worst thing ever. There is no jealousy between the two families. Especially in the law. From my husband's family is in the same way. My children are your grandmothers bookmarks from my husband because he will see more often. It is difficult to address. It is better to let him know how you feel. Tell him I like! It's so hard ... Once again .. sorry: '(

Post a Comment